Aegon Games Ltd
Based in England, United Kingdom
14th October 2016
Ironguard is a fast-paced roguelite shooter with procedurally generated levels and a wide array of unique weapons and items.
For Ironguard, we tried to focus on making our weapons and items fun and interesting; we've foregone the usual roguelite approach of having a single, simple weapon which is buffed over time with a variety of passive stats & effects.
- Master an array of very different weapons - each has an alternate fire mode and provides its own unique playstyle
- Discover dozens of interesting and varied items which can drastically alter your play experience
- Blast through a variety of different enemy types and face-off against mechanics-heavy "gatekeeper" bosses who must be bested to progress to the next stage
- Drop in and out quickly - each run through Ironguard is brief, making it easy to fit in a quick game during a short break
- Randomized levels, weapons and items ensure no two runs are the same
- Level up as you progress and choose passive upgrades along the way
- Meet Clive the junkbot... he sells you fine wares procured along his travels
Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Ironguard. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About Aegon Games Ltd
We're a two-man indie development team from England with a passion for creating and playing games. The team consists of one programmer and one designer and between us we're responsible for all aspects of the game development process.
More information on Aegon Games Ltd, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Programmer, Makeshift Artist
Game Designer, Makeshift Artist