Aegon Games Ltd
Based in England, United Kingdom
14 May 2013
Trave is a casual platform game in which you guide a ball through a series of levels while collecting gems and stars for score. The game focuses on highscores earned by completing each level quickly and with a high completion rate. Trave comes with a powerful built-in level editor that is easy to use and allows for custom levels with unique game logic thanks to Flow, our intuitive-yet-powerful visual scripting system.
Trave is made with a proprietary game engine written in C# and built on top of the XNA Framework.
- Features four unique themes with a total of 45 levels to play through (plus five additional bonus levels with unique mechanics)
- A powerful, easy to use level editor with built-in visual scripting to create complex levels with ease. The same tools used to develop the game
- Compete for the best time/completion rate with score-based, online leaderboards for each level, including custom maps
- You decide how your custom level is played with custom win and lose states
- Built-in online level browser for sharing custom maps with people around the world
Editor Demo: Zero-Gravity Quick Map YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Steam Greenlight Page
About Aegon Games Ltd
We're a two-man indie development team from England with a passion for creating and playing games. The team consists of one programmer and one designer and other than audio creation, between us we're responsible for all aspects of the game development process.
More information on Aegon Games Ltd, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Programmer, Makeshift Artist