Trave is a casual platform game in which you guide a ball through a series of levels while collecting gems and stars for score.
- 6 unique themes with a total of 45 levels to play through
- A powerful, easy to use level editor with built-in visual scripting to create complex levels with ease. The same tools used to develop the game.
- Compete for the best time/completion rate with score-based, online leaderboards for each level, including custom maps
- You decide how your level is played with custom win and lose states
- Built-in online level browser for sharing custom maps with people around the world
14 May 2013
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32- or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1.7 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 100 MB free
- Video Card: 128MB Shader model 2.0 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or greater
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Additional: .NET Framework 4.0, XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0, Internet Connection for leaderboards